Grain Elevator Operator:
Frenchman Valley Coop is seeking qualified applicants in grain operations to fill positions at our McCook / Culbertson locations. We are looking for individuals with a team-work attitude who display high integrity, enjoy working outside, have an excellent work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively. It is beneficial to have basic computer skills and the ability to operate a skid-steer or loader. Interested individuals may pick up and/or drop off a completed application at the McCook Grain office or the Culbertson Shuttle location.
Elevator Operator Job Duties:
Performs a wide variety of duties in the grain operations division. Will assist with loading/unloading trucks and rail cars, operate a loader and/or skid steer, perform general clean-up of elevator and general housekeeping duties, assist in the maintenance of the facility and equipment, and other job duties as required.
- Applicant must have good communication skills to work with the public and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Applicant should have some mechanical ability to be able to do minor repairs and preform basic scheduled maintenance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs and bins
- Ability to work in an outside environment with dust
- Ability to work weekends and evenings to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
This full-time position provides competitive earning potential along with EXCELLENT benefits! Company benefits include Medical PPO or HDHP with HSA, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays and Vacation plus a Defined Benefit PENSION Plan along with a 401k Plan with company match.
Please contact Kyle Turner for additional information at 308-278-2118. EOE.