Frenchman Valley Coop is looking for a Grain Merchandiser in our Imperial, Nebraska location. This is an EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY with Great Benefits! Immediate Accrual of Paid Time Off, Holidays, Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Flex Spending/Health Savings Accounts, and PENSION Retirement Plan plus 401(k) with a company MATCH! EOE. For more information, contact Jeff Bechard at 308-882-3200.
- Establishes and communicates company rates such as storage, delayed price, fees and discount schedules.
- Responsible for implementing and providing leadership to the grain merchandising program.
- Determines daily bids based on local market environment and monitors competitiveness.
- Assists with the development and implementation of grain origination marketing plans.
- Communicates and coordinates with Grain Division / Grain Vice President to maintain ideal quality and quantity of company inventories to meet merchandising goals.
- Display a grain business and accounting background to accurately manage and maintain a consolidated daily position and other grain related records.
- Ensures regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor s Degree / Associates Degree
- Grain Merchandising experience
- Understand grain futures & basis relationships
- Understanding of logistics management
- Understanding of grain flows and potential opportunities
- Proven communication skills (written, oral, listening)