Service Technician - Frenchman Valley Coop – Chappell, NE
Summary: Provide complete service, repairs, testing and delivery of propane to agricultural, commercial and residential propane gas business.
Essential Responsibilities Outlined.
- Responsible for servicing and trouble-shooting of propane gas tanks and systems (vapor and liquid).
- Conduct pressure testing/leak checks, manage emergency requests, and perform all required upkeep and maintenance.
- Communicate pertinent information to Service Manager, Vice President of Energy as well as with customers and staff.
- Complete logs and reports, as well as facility, equipment, inventory and inspection documentation as required.
- Perform all responsibilities independently, safely and in compliance with environmental stewardship regulations.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Build and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Performs responsibilities in on-call for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Deliver propane gas on an occasional / fill-in basis.
- Provide exceptional service that is dependable and focused.
- Other Duties May Be Assigned as Needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training.
- Maintain CDL (Tanker and Hazmat endorsements), CTEP (propane) certification and additional safety training.
- Previous propane service experience required.
Please contact Ryan Timm for additional information at 308-249-4346.
- CDL (Required)
- CTEP (Preferred)